- 1 Aultman Patient Portal – Access your Account
- 2 What is Aultman Patient Portal?
- 3 How to create an Aultman Patient Portal Account?
- 4 How to perform Aultman Patient Portal Login?
- 5 What if I forgot my password of patient account?
- 6 What benefits of Aultman Patient Portal Account?
- 7 Aultman Patient Portal Helpdesk
- 8 Conclusion
Aultman Patient Portal – Access your Account
MyAultman/Aultman OneChart is a personalized and confidential patient portal of Aultman Hospital, allowing you to access your health information – anytime, anywhere. The portal is secure, easy to use, and available 24/7.
Aultman Patient Portal provides a view into your electronic medical record (EMR) to promote communication with your healthcare providers.
This convenient web-based program allows patients to message their doctor or nurse, request prescriptions, view lab results, schedule appointments, and pay bills online.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing your Aultman patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is Aultman Patient Portal?
Aultman Hospital is a non-profit hospital based in Canton, Ohio. With over 5000 employees and 1032 bed hospital system, it is the largest hospital in Ohio.
To enhance patients’ health and experience, healthcare offers a secure and confidential gateway in the form of Aultman’s patient portal.
This convenient web-based program makes sharing your medical information with family and friends easy. The portal lets the patients keep track of their medical records and medications, request test results & prescription refills, pay bills online, etc., to promote communication with their healthcare providers.
You can access the MyAultman patient portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to manage your healthcare needs.
How to create an Aultman Patient Portal Account?
Any active patient of Aultman Hospital over the age of 18 is eligible to register for and use the patient portal.
Here’s what to do to create an Aultman Patient Portal online account:
- Your experience with the portal begins with an email invitation from your provider’s office.
- You may receive a Patient Portal Account registration link embedded with temporary login credentials from the clinic. Or
- Use the temporary login credentials provided to you by the clinic.
- Activate your account within 48 hours of receiving the email.
- Once your account is activated, you can access your health information.
Once you have received or created your portal account credentials, please use the following link to access your patient portal.
You can also register on the portal through Self-enrollment, available for patients aged 18 or older without access to the portal.
Follow these steps to sign up for a new account-
- Go to the official website: Myaultman.iqhealth.com/.
- Click on the SIGN UP option.
- Shortly, a new registration form will appear.
- This registration page requires you to provide your details, including
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Medical Record Number (Found on your discharge paperwork.)
- Last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Type the CAPTCHA and click on Next.
- You will receive a temporary security code to your account recovery email address.
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
That’s all; you’re now registered.
|If you have any questions or need an expired invitation email, please email [email protected]|
How to perform Aultman Patient Portal Login?
Go through the below steps to access your online patient portal account:
- Go to the official website: Myaultman.iqhealth.com/
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- On the next page, enter your Email address or username.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button to access your account.
Once you’re on your account dashboard, you can easily use the portal to book an appointment, request a prescription refill, message your healthcare providers and even see test results and diagnoses.
What if I forgot my password of patient account?
If you forgot your password or didn’t know what you’ve kept for the password, in such case, you don’t have access to your account. In such a case, you need to retrieve it with a few simple steps to use the portal further and its services.
If you’d so, don’t get panic and go through the following steps to recover your account details:
- Go to the official Aultman Patient Portal page.
- Navigate and tap on Forgot password? link.
- This will takes you to the password reset page.
- On the next page, enter your Email address or username.
- Click on the Submit button
- Shortly, you will get a message notifying you that a password reset link has been sent to the email address on file.
- To reset your password, select the link in your email.
What benefits of Aultman Patient Portal Account?
Once logged into your patient account, the convenient web-based program allows patients to perform the following task:
- View medications, medical conditions, vaccines, allergies, and lab results.
- Request prescription refill whenever it is about to expire
- 24 x 7 x 365 access to appointment and billing information
- View and download your health record, including demographics, allergies, test results, and more
- Receive notifications on medical record updates.
- View a summary of your recent visits
- Print your medical records and upload them to your file.
- View upcoming appointments and receive reminders at partaking locations.
- Consult with doctors using secure online messaging.
Aultman Patient Portal Helpdesk
If you have questions or need an expired invitation email, please email [email protected]
If you need to obtain your medical record number, contact Medical Records at 330-363-6256.
For Proxy requests, contact Aultman Medical Records at 330-363-4244 or 330-363-3285 or [email protected].
Aultman Hospital Medical Records
Toll-free Patient Information
MyAultman/Aultman OneChart is a personalized and confidential patient portal of Aultman Hospital, allowing you to access your health information – anytime, anywhere.
Login is easy; once you’re signed in, you can use the exclusive online feature. This convenient web-based program allows patients to message their doctor or nurse, request prescriptions, view lab results, schedule appointments, and pay bills online.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit Patientportals.info.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023