- 1 BHS Patient Portal Guide
- 2 What is Butler Health System Patient Portal?
- 3 Benefits of using the BHS Patient Portal
- 4 BHS Patient Portal Login Requirements
- 5 How to access My BHS Health Patient Portal?
- 6 BHS Health Patient Portal – Reset Password?
- 7 How Can I Sign Up for BHS Patient Portal?
- 8 My BHS Health Patient Portal App
- 9 Need Help with BHS Patient Portal?
- 10 Conclusion
BHS Patient Portal Guide
Managing your healthcare has never been easier. And to deal with it, Butler Health System launched a patient portal; My BHS Health to improve the patients’ experience and enhance access to their health information.
The portal gives patients access to the care and services they need to stay on top of their health anytime, anywhere, from any device.
With the My BHS Health patient portal, you can manage your appointments, and medical record summary, find affiliated physicians and locations, view your lab and imaging results, pay select bills, access your Virtual Clinic appointment, and much more.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing your Butler Health System patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is Butler Health System Patient Portal?
My BHS Health Patient Portal is a great portal designed and offered by Butler Health System for patients and their families. Patients can log into the official portal, www.mybhshealth.org, and check their health information like viewing test results, paying bills, messaging the provider, and requesting an appointment.
Butler Health System Patient Portal is designed for patients to log in and conveniently check all the necessary information.
The patient portal is available 24 X 7 and accessed from any mobile device, laptop, or PC.
The patient portal is easy to use, enabling you to pay your bills, view statements, request prescription renewals, and schedule appointments online.
Benefits of using the BHS Patient Portal
My BHS Health patient portal is a free and secure online home for your inpatient hospital health information.
When you sign-up for the portal, you will be able to:
- See an urgent care provider using BHS FasterCare NOW
- Check the test results and clinical notes once they are available.
- Refill your prescriptions.
- Manage your bills.
- Find a current list of allergies and medications
- Check visit history information online
- Request an appointment and referrals.
- Receive notification of your report.
- Update personal information.
- Manage family members’ health records once you are authorized.
- Exchange health-related messages with the health provider.
BHS Patient Portal Login Requirements
To successfully login into My BHS Health Patient Portal, you need the following.
- Official website URL: www.mybhshealth.org
- Valid Username and password
- Internet connection with good speed
- Personal computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
How to access My BHS Health Patient Portal?
If you’re a patient of Butler Health System, you have access to their patient portal, which gives you 24/7 online access to your medical records.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing the Butler Health System patient portal –
- Visit the official My BHS Health patient portal webpage.
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- Enter the Username in the field provided.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button to access your dashboard.
From here, you can access electronic medical records (EHR), view your test results, pay your bill, message your provider, and request an appointment.
BHS Health Patient Portal – Reset Password?
If you wish to reset your patient portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Go to My BHS Health patient portal webpage.
- Navigate and tap on the “Forgot Password?“ link.
- This will takes you to the Reset Password page.
- Enter the Username in the field provided.
- Enter the Email Address connected to your account.
- Please contact the hospital if you do not have an email address connected to your account.
- Click on Reset Password.
- Shortly, they will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
How Can I Sign Up for BHS Patient Portal?
In order to self-enroll you will need a valid email address.
Here’s what to do to create a Butler Health System Patient Portal online account:
- Go to MyBHSHealth.org to get started.
- Click on the “Sign Up” link.
- This will takes you to the registration page.
- This registration form requires you to enter your personal information, including
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Email Address
- Click on Submit to complete the validation process.
- You will also be prompted to answer personal identification questions to verify your identity.
- Read and accept the portal’s terms and conditions.
- Submit your details.
You will receive a username and password from healthcare on your registered email address. You can be logged into your account and change the password accordingly.
My BHS Health Patient Portal App
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your healthcare information even when you are away from your computer using your iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
If you are currently using the patient portal to connect to hospitals on your computer, the My BHS Health patient portal app expands smartphone access.
Use your same login to access your patient portal account with your mobile device or tablet and control your health and well-being.
Need Help with BHS Patient Portal?
If you have any questions regarding My BHS Health Portal, contact 888-265-7247 or email at [email protected]
- Butler Memorial Hospital:
One Hospital Way, Butler, PA 16001
- Clarion Hospital:
1 Hospital Drive, Clarion, PA 16214
BHS Care Center
Customer Service & Billing
- Butler Health System
- Butler Health System Medical Groups
My BHS Health Patient Portal is worth signing up for as patients get up-to-date medical records on the web anytime, anywhere. Patients can also look over their medical records, including diagnoses and test results, prescription refills, and even communicate with their healthcare providers.
That was all about the Login My BHS Health Patient Portal. We’ve provided all information including logging, password resetting, and registration, to take advantage of having the login account.
We hope this article has been helpful to you.
Visit Patientportals.info for helpful guides and information on various patient portals.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023