CAMC Patient Portal Guide
PatientLink is the official CAMC patient portal that allows you to electronically access your health records and other information about your care. Once enrolled in the PatientLink portal, you can use it from your phone, tablet, or computer.
CAMC patient portal lets patients view upcoming appointments and request a prescription refill, medication lists, test results, and clinical notes at their convenience. They can also pay their online bills quickly.
PatientLink is convenient, accessible, and secure.
If you’re a patient at CAMC, you can access various online resources through the login at camc.iqhealth.com.
In this article, you will learn how to sign up or create an account on the CAMC patient portal, how to access the portal, what benefits the portal, and how to download the CAMC Patient Portal App online.
What is CAMC Patient Portal?
CAMC Patient Portal, accessible at camc.iqhealth.com, is a secure online platform that provides access to your health records and valuable information.
The patient portal offers patients several ways to access electronic medical records (EHR), view their medical history, fill prescriptions, find doctors, schedule appointments, send secure messages to their healthcare, etc.
The portal assists you in contacting your doctors, tracking your health and providing patient education and additional helpful content. You can also pay your online bills quickly.
This convenient portal lets you control your healthcare from any web-enabled device. You just need to enter your username and password to access information.
Benefits of using CAMC’s Patient Portal
PatientLink is a convenient way to view your medical records and other information about your care. With the portal, you can perform the following mentioned task:
- Test results (lab, radiology, pathology)
- Medication lists
- Allergies and immunizations
- Schedule appointments
- Easily refill your prescriptions.
- Personal health information in your electronic health record (EHR)
- Summaries of your inpatient and outpatient visits
- Communicate with their healthcare providers
- Health information and education that your health care provider recommends
How do I sign up for the CAMC Patient Portal Account?
To access CAMC PatientLink, you can register yourself during your next visit to CAMC.
When you provide your email address with a secret question and answer to the registration representative, you will get an email to finish the enrollment process.
Once you go through those prompts, you will be directed to log into the patient portal.
Your invitation email will be valid for 90 days.
If you choose not to register on-site, you can complete self-enrollment online. You must know your Medical Record Number to finish your on-site registration.
Here’s what you need to do to finish your registration –
- First of all, go to the self-enrollment page.
- This will takes you to the registration page.
- Please fill out your information to begin the enrollment process for the CAMC.
- This registration form requires you to enter your personal information, including
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your SSN
- Medical Record Number (MRN)
- Click on Confirm and continue.
- That’s all; you’re now registered.
Your registration allows you to view your lab results, set up appointments, pay bills, fill prescriptions, and more!
How to log into CAMC Patient Portal Account?
If you wish to LOG IN to your CAMC Patient Portal account, please follow the guidelines below:
- First of all, visit the CAMC Patient Portal official website.
- This will takes you to the portal login official page.
- On the next page, enter the Email address or username of your patient account.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Click the “Sign In” button to enter the portal.
Once you’re on your account dashboard, you can easily use the portal to book an appointment, request a prescription refill, message your healthcare providers and even see test results and diagnoses.
CAMC Patient Portal Login – Password resets
If you wish to Reset your CAMC Patient’s Portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Go to the CAMC Patient Portal official website.
- On the landing login page, click on the link “Forgot password?”
- Enter the Email address or username of your patient account.
- Tap on Submit.
- Sooner, they will send a link to reset your password to the email address associated with your account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
If you cannot reset your password, please call Cerner Support at (877) 621-8014. They will assist with essential navigational and functional support and are available 24/7.
Need help with CAMC’s Patient Portal
PatientLink support phone: (877) 621-8014
If your invitation has expired or if you need to have an invitation resent to you, please email [email protected].
If you have questions about proxy account access, please visit the proxy account information page or email [email protected]
If you prefer to drop a note in the mail, CAMC’s address is:
CAMC Health System, Inc.
PO Box 1547
Charleston, WV 25326
In conclusion, PatientLink – CAMC Patient Portal is a convenient, secure way for patients to track medical records and appointments from anywhere.
Patients can also message their doctors, pay bills online, request prescription renewals, schedule appointments, and see test results and diagnoses.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit Patientportals.info.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023