- 1 Children’s Mercy Patient Portal Guide
- 2 What is Children’s Mercy Patient Portal?
- 3 MyChildrensMercy Patient Portal Benefits
- 4 Sign up for My Children’s Mercy Patient Portal Account
- 5 MyChildrensMercy Patient Portal Login Guideline
- 6 Children’s Mercy Patient Portal – reset password?
- 7 My Children’s Mercy App
- 8 Conclusion
Children’s Mercy Patient Portal Guide
MyChildrensMercy patient portal is a secure online tool that allows you to stay connected and in charge of your child’s health—anytime, anywhere. By accessing the portal, you can handle the details of your child’s healthcare visit so you can focus on what’s most important.
The patient portal is available 24 X 7 and accessed from any mobile device, laptop, or PC.
My Children’s Mercy Patient Portal is easy to use, enabling you to pay your bills, view statements, request prescription renewals, and schedule appointments online.
Signing up for a Children’s Mercy Patient Portal account is easy, and, in most cases, it takes only a few minutes.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing your Children’s Mercy patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is Children’s Mercy Patient Portal?
MyChildrensMercy patient portal is an online platform that lets you access your child’s health records and valuable details. Besides managing medical records, you can also view their medical history, schedule appointments, send secure messages to their healthcare, etc.
The patient portal of Children’s Mercy offers patients several methods to access electronic medical records (EHR), see test results and diagnoses, find doctors, request prescription refills, and communicate with their healthcare providers.
This convenient & secure portal lets you control your healthcare from any web-connected device.
MyChildrensMercy Patient Portal Benefits
The Children’s Mercy Patient Portal is a secure online platform that gives patients convenient 24-hour access to health information from anywhere, anytime.
With the MyChildrensMercy portal, you can:
- Review certain test results and your health history.
- Pay your bill in one location
- Request a prescription refill.
- View your immunization history
- Request an appointment.
- Receive health reminders
- View parts of your health records
- View and Download Visit Summaries
- Receive automated reminders of upcoming appointments.
- Checking your benefits and coverage
- Send & receive messages from your care team
- Plus access to new features when they become available
Sign up for My Children’s Mercy Patient Portal Account
There are two options for enrolling in the patient portal for the first time:
- Enroll online (recommended).
- Enroll through physical paperwork.
Here’s what to do to create a Children’s Mercy Patient Portal account:
- Complete the online consent form.
- You will receive an email invitation to the patient portal when the forms are processed. You must accept the invitation. The email usually comes to you within 48 business hours.
- The email link will expire in 90 days. Please check your email to create your account.
- You will be asked to change your password when you first log on to the portal.
Your registration allows you to view your lab results, set up appointments, pay bills, fill prescriptions, and more!
Enrolling through physical paperwork
- Fill out a physical copy of the Authorization for Participation in MyChildrensMercy Patient Portal form.
- Downloading the form:
- Call (816) 234-3455 to have a form sent by email, fax, or mail.
You may return the form one of the following ways:
- Email to [email protected]
- Fax to (816) 701-4034 or
- Mail to Children’s Mercy Health Information Management, 2401 Gillham Road, Kansas City, MO 64108
You will receive an email invitation to the patient portal when the forms are processed. You must accept the invitation. The email link will expire in 90 days. Please check your email to activate your access.
You will be asked to change your password when you first log on to the portal. You will be asked your child’s date of birth and your security question.
MyChildrensMercy Patient Portal Login Guideline
If you’re a Children’s Mercy patient, you have access to their patient portal, which gives you 24/7 online access to your medical records.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing the Children’s Mercy patient portal –
- Visit the official Children’s Mercy patient portal webpage.
- Navigate to the “Log in now” button and click on it.
- This will takes you to the login page.
- Enter the Email address or username assigned to you.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button to access your dashboard.
From here, you can access electronic medical records (EHR), view test results and diagnoses, request prescription refills, and communicate with their healthcare providers.
Children’s Mercy Patient Portal – reset password?
If you wish to reset your patient portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Visit the official Children’s Mercy patient portal webpage.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- Navigate and tap on the link “Forgot password?“
- Enter the email or user name of your patient account.
- Click on Submit.
- Shortly, they will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
My Children’s Mercy App
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your healthcare information even when you are away from your computer using your iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
The Children’s Mercy app helps you handle the details of your child’s healthcare visit so you can focus on what’s most important: your child.
If you are currently using the patient portal to connect to hospitals on your computer, the Children’s Mercy patient portal app expands smartphone access.
Use your same login to access your patient portal account with your mobile device or tablet and control your health and well-being.
In conclusion, the Children’s Mercy patient portal is a secure, web-based program that allows patients to communicate directly with the care team about non-urgent matters at their convenience. It directly connects patients to portions of the electronic medical record used by their physician.
We hope this article has been helpful to you.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit Patientportals.info.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023