- 1 CMH Patient Portal Guide
- 2 What is CMH Patient Portal?
- 3 Benefits of using the CMH Patient Portal
- 4 CMH Patient Portal Login Requirements
- 5 How to access CMH Patient Portal Online Account?
- 6 CMH Patient Portal Login – Reset Password?
- 7 How to register for CMH Patient Portal Account?
- 8 CMH Patient Portal App – FollowMyHealth app
- 9 Need additional help?
- 10 Conclusion
CMH Patient Portal Guide
Community Memorial Health System has launched a new patient portal, FollowMyHealth, to improve the patients’ experience and enhance access to their health information.
CMH Patient Portal is a free health management tool that helps you manage your health care from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. FollowMyHealth is designed to benefit patients and be more active partners in their health care – in a convenient way.
With the CMH Patient Portal, you can view test results, schedule appointments, pay bills, request prescription renewals, and much more! Additionally, you can also see related health information from the health system.
Signing up for a CMH Patient Portal account is easy; in most cases, it takes only a few minutes.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing your CMH patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is CMH Patient Portal?
CMH Patient Portal is a free health management tool Community Memorial Health System offers for patients and their families. Patients can log into the official portal, cmhshealth.followmyhealth.com, and check their health information and be more active partners in their health care – in a convenient way.
CMH Patient Portal is designed for patients to log in and conveniently check all the necessary information.
The patient portal is available 24 X 7 and accessed from any mobile device, laptop, or PC.
The patient portal is easy to use, enabling you to pay your bills, view statements, request prescription renewals, and schedule appointments online.
Now let’s talk about the important features and benefits it offers patients.
Benefits of using the CMH Patient Portal
CMH patient portal is a free and secure online home for your inpatient hospital health information. When you sign-up for the portal, you will be able to:
- Manage your bills.
- Check the test results and clinical notes once they are available.
- Request an appointment and referrals.
- Check visit history information online
- Refill your prescriptions.
- Receive notification of your report.
- Update personal information.
- Manage family members’ health records once you are authorized.
- Exchange health-related messages with the health provider.
CMH Patient Portal Login Requirements
To successfully login into CMH’s Patient Portal, you need the following.
- Official website URL: cmhshealth.followmyhealth.com
- Valid Username and password
- Internet connection with good speed
- Personal computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
How to access CMH Patient Portal Online Account?
If you’re a patient of Community Memorial Health System, you have access to their patient portal, which gives you 24/7 online access to your medical records.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing the CMH’s patient portal –
- Visit the official CMH patient portal webpage.
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- Enter the username in the field provided.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button to access your dashboard.
From here, you can access electronic medical records (EHR), view your test results, pay your bill, message your provider, and request an appointment.
CMH Patient Portal Login – Reset Password?
If you wish to reset your patient portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Go to the official CMH patient portal webpage.
- Navigate and tap on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- This will takes you to the Reset Password page.
- To reset your password enter your username in the field provided.
- Type the CAPTCHA.
- Click on “Next.”
- Shortly, they will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
How to register for CMH Patient Portal Account?
Any active patient of Community Memorial Health System over 16 is eligible to register for and use the patient portal. If you are authorized, a family access account can be created that will allow you to access selected family members’ health information.
Here’s what to do to create a CMH’s Patient Portal online account:
- Visit the official CMH patient portal webpage.
- Click on “I need to Sign up Now.”
- This will takes you to the registration page.
- Enter the requested information including the following:
- Notifications Email
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Zip Code
- Click on Confirm and Contniue.
- That’s all, and you’re registered.
Once you create your account, you will be prompted to search for and connect with available providers in your area.
CMH Patient Portal App – FollowMyHealth app
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your healthcare information even when you are away from your computer using your iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
Download the FollowMyHealth app from Apple iTunes App Store or the Google Play store and Install it on your device.
Login with the same login details or create a new account.
Once logged in, you can use the app to schedule appointments, check your medical information, get directions to your healthcare provider, and more.
Need additional help?
Having difficulty with your FollowMyHealth account? Reach them via –
- Call Help Desk at 1-888-670-9775 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Email Us: [email protected]
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023