- 1 Concord Hospital Patient Portal Guide
- 2 What is Concord Hospital Patient Portal?
- 3 Patientconnect Concord Hospital Benefits
- 4 Patientconnect Concord Hospital Login Requirements
- 5 How to access Concord Hospital Patient Portal Online Account?
- 6 Patientconnect Concord Hospital – Forgot Password?
- 7 How to register for Concord Hospital Patient Portal Account?
- 8 My Patient Connect App
- 9 Conclusion
Concord Hospital Patient Portal Guide
In August 2022, Concord Hospital launched a new patient portal to improve the patients’ experience and enhance access to their health information. The new Concord Hospital Patient Portal allows patients to access their information in a single platform anytime, anywhere, from a desktop, laptop, phone, or tablet device.
My Patient Connect Portal is designed to help patients be more active partners in their health care – in a convenient way.
Concord Hospital’s Patient Portal is easy to use, enabling you to pay your bills, view statements, request prescription renewals, and schedule appointments online.
Signing up for a Patientconnect Concord Hospital account is easy, and, in most cases, it takes only a few minutes.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing Concord Hospital’s patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is Concord Hospital Patient Portal?
Patientconnect Concord Hospital is a great portal designed and offered by Concord Hospital for patients and their families. Patients can log into the official portal and check their health information like viewing test results, paying bills, messaging the provider, and requesting an appointment.
Concord Hospital’s Patient Portal is designed for patients to log in and conveniently check all the necessary information.
The patient portal is available 24 X 7 and accessed from any mobile device, laptop, or PC.
The patient portal is easy to use, enabling you to pay your bills, view statements, request prescription renewals, and schedule appointments online.
Patientconnect Concord Hospital Benefits
My Patient Connect portal of Concord Hospital is a free and secure online home for your inpatient hospital health information. When you sign-up for the portal, you will be able to:
- Check the test results and clinical notes once they are available.
- Manage your bills.
- Receive notification of your report.
- Request an appointment and referrals.
- Check visit history information online
- Refill your prescriptions.
- Update personal information.
- Manage family members’ health records once you are authorized.
- Exchange health-related messages with the health provider.
Patientconnect Concord Hospital Login Requirements
To successfully login into Concord Hospital’s Patient Portal, you need the following.
- Official website URL: www.concordhospital-laconia.org/patient-portal/
- Valid Username and password
- Internet connection with good speed
- Personal computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
How to access Concord Hospital Patient Portal Online Account?
If you’re a patient of Concord Hospital, you have access to their patient portal, which gives you 24/7 online access to your medical records.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing Concord Hospital’s patient portal –
- Visit the official Concord Hospital patient portal webpage.
- Navigate and click on ““
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- Enter the Email address or username associated with your patient account.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button to access your dashboard.
From here, you can access electronic medical records (EHR), view your test results, pay your bill, message your provider, and request an appointment.
Patientconnect Concord Hospital – Forgot Password?
If you wish to reset your patient portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Visit the official Concord Hospital patient portal webpage.
- Navigate and tap on the “Forgot password?” link.
- This will takes you to the Password Reset page.
- Enter the Email address or username assigned to you.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Shortly, they will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
How to register for Concord Hospital Patient Portal Account?
Any active patient of Concord Hospital over 16 is eligible to register for and use the My Patient Connect. If you are authorized, a family access account can be created that will allow you to access selected family members’ health information.
If you want to start using Concord Hospital’s new patient portal before you get an email invitation, please call your Concord Hospital and let them know. You can also follow these steps:
Step 1: At your next Concord Hospital visit, tell us you want to sign up and give us your email address. They will email you an invitation.
Step 2: Follow the steps in the email invitation to sign up. You’ll also create a username and password. Then, follow the onscreen prompts to start using your account.
Step 3: Use your username and password to log in so you can securely stay in touch with your doctor and care team and see your health information anytime.
My Patient Connect App
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your healthcare information even when you are away from your computer using your iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
If you are currently using the patient portal to connect to hospitals on your computer, the My Patient Connect app expands smartphone access.
Use your same login to access your patient portal account with your mobile device or tablet and control your health and well-being.
Concord Hospital Patient Portal is worth signing up for as patients get up-to-date medical records on the web anytime, anywhere. Patients can also look over their medical records, including diagnoses and test results, prescription refills, and even communicate with their healthcare providers.
That was all about the Login Patient Connect Concord Hospital. We’ve provided all information related to My Patient Connect, including logging, password resetting, and registration to take advantage of having the login account.
We hope this article has been helpful to you.
Visit Patientportals.info for helpful guides and information on various patient portals.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023