- 1 COPC Patient Portal – Access Your Account
- 2 What is Central Ohio Primary Care Patient Portal?
- 3 Benefits of using the COPC Patient Portal
- 4 COPC Patient Portal Login Requirements
- 5 How to access COPC Patient Portal Online Account?
- 6 COPC Patient Portal – Reset Password?
- 7 How to register for COPC Patient Portal Account?
- 8 COPC Patient Portal App
- 9 Need additional help?
- 10 Conclusion
COPC Patient Portal – Access Your Account
Central Ohio Primary Care has launched a patient portal, to improve the patients’ experience and enhance access to their health information.
COPC Patient Portal is a free health management tool that helps you manage your health care from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. The simple tool is designed to benefit patients and be more active partners in their health care – in a convenient way.
With the COPC Patient Portal, you can make requests (for medical records, specialist referrals, and prescription refills), view your lab results, correspond with your doctor (send them a message & book an appointment), update your personal information, and view a summary of your visits.
Signing up for a Central Ohio Primary Care Patient Portal account is easy; in most cases, it takes only a few minutes.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing COPC patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is Central Ohio Primary Care Patient Portal?
COPC Patient Portal is a free health management tool, Central Ohio Primary Care offers for patients and their families. Patients can log into the official portal, www.copcp.com/PatientPortal, and check their health information and be more active partners in their health care – in a convenient way.
COPC Patient Portal is designed for patients to log in and conveniently check all the necessary information.
The patient portal is available 24 X 7 and accessed from any mobile device, laptop, or PC.
The patient portal is easy to use, enabling you to pay your bills, view statements, request prescription renewals, and schedule appointments online.
Now let’s talk about the important features and benefits it offers patients.
Benefits of using the COPC Patient Portal
Central Ohio Primary Care patient portal is a free and secure online home for your inpatient hospital health information.
When you sign-up for the portal, you will be able to:
- Check the test results and clinical notes once they are available.
- Manage your bills.
- Request an appointment and referrals.
- Refill your prescriptions.
- Check visit history information online
- Receive notification of your report.
- Update personal information.
- Manage family members’ health records once you are authorized.
- Exchange health-related messages with the health provider.
COPC Patient Portal Login Requirements
To successfully login into COPC Patient Portal, you need the following.
- Official website URL: copcp.com/PatientPortal
- Valid Username and password
- Internet connection with good speed
- Personal computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
How to access COPC Patient Portal Online Account?
If you’re a patient of Central Ohio Primary Care, you have access to their patient portal, which gives you 24/7 online access to your medical records.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing the COPC patient portal –
- Visit www.copcp.com/PatientPortal
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- Enter the username in the field provided.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Finally, click the “LogIn” button to access your dashboard.
From here, you can access electronic medical records (EHR), view your test results, pay your bill, message your provider, and request an appointment.
COPC Patient Portal – Reset Password?
If you wish to reset your patient portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Go to the official COPC patient portal webpage.
- Navigate and tap on the “Trouble logging in?” link.
- This will takes you to the Reset Password page.
- Enter your first name, last name and date of birth.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Shortly, they will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
How to register for COPC Patient Portal Account?
Any active patient of Central Ohio Primary Care over 16 is eligible to register for and use the patient portal. If you are authorized, a family access account can be created that will allow you to access selected family members’ health information.
Your doctor’s office will provide you with a username and password to give you Patient Portal access. You can also get access by calling our Customer Service Department at (614) 423-6916.
The first time you log in, you will need to review the consent forms and click on next, then check the box, and click on agree.
COPC Patient Portal App
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your healthcare information even when you are away from your computer using your iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
Download the COPC Patient Portal app from Apple iTunes App Store or the Google Play store and Install it on your device.
Login with the same login details or create a new account.
Once logged in, you can use the app to schedule appointments, check your medical information, get directions to your healthcare provider, and more.
Need additional help?
Having difficulty with your COPC Patient Portal account? Reach them via –
For assistance, call at (614) 423-6916.
Billing Services: Phone: (614) 326-2672, Option 2
- 655 Africa Road
Westerville, OH 43082
- Phone: (614) 326-2672, Option 4
- Fax: (614) 326-2685
Central Ohio Primary Care Patient Portal is worth signing up for as patients get up-to-date medical records on the web anytime, anywhere. Patients can also look over their medical records, including diagnoses and test results, prescription refills, and even communicate with their healthcare providers.
That was all about the Login COPC Patient Portal. We’ve provided all information including logging, password resetting, and registration, to take advantage of having the login account.
We hope this article has been helpful to you.
Visit Patientportals.info for helpful guides and information on various patient portals.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023