FCI Patient Portal – Access Your Account
Fertility Centers of Illinois Patient Portal is a secure online tool that gives you 24-hour access to your health information, called an electronic health record or EHR, from anywhere with an internet connection conveniently.
The FCI’s Patient Portal allows Fertility Centers of Illinois patients to securely manage their health information and contact their providers with the click of a button. With this patient portal, patients can send secure messages to the provider, view their test results, schedule an appointment, make refill requests, – and more in one place.
The health portal is easy to use and makes managing your health simple allowing you to keep track of your healthcare as well as share your medical information with family and friends easy.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing your Fertility Centers of Illinois Patient Portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is FCI’s Patient Portal?
Fertility Centers of Illinois Patient Portal is a secure website where you can conveniently manage your health care information related to your visits with Fertility Centers of Illinois providers.
The Patient Portal puts every element of your treatment plan at your fingertips allowing you to keep track of your healthcare. With many enhanced features, it assists you with your medical communication needs and makes sharing your medical information with family and friends convenient way.
You can send messages directly to the practice securely, view lab results and medicines, refill requests, and more. You can also check on, reschedule, or cancel upcoming appointments without picking up the phone.
What benefits of FCI’s Patient Account?
FCI’s Patient Portal puts every element of your treatment plan at your fingertips allowing you to keep track of your healthcare. Through the online portal, users can:
- View your lab results, allergies, and treatment schedule.
- Request prescription refill whenever is about to expire.
- Print your health records.
- Receive notifications on medical record updates.
- View medications, vaccines, medical conditions, and lab results.
- Consult with doctors using secure online messaging.
- View upcoming appointments and receive reminders at partaking locations.
- Request an appointment or reschedule, convenient for you.
Setting up your account with FCI’s Patient Portal
Step 1: From your computer, smartphone or tablet, go to FCI.MyHealthPatientPortal.com and tap on the “Register” button on the login page.
Step 2: Enter your date of birth and your unique patient number. Current patients get their unique patient numbers from their clinic. If you forget your patient number, click here to contact your clinic and they will help you.
Step 3: Check your details twice and select Yes to confirm your data is correct. You will be asked to create your unique username and password. Next, Click on Accept and Register.
How to perform FCI Patient Portal Login?
Go through the below-mentioned steps to access your FCI’s online patient portal account:
- From your computer, smartphone or tablet, go to FCI.MyHealthPatientPortal.com.
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- Enter the username of your account.
- Enter the password in the field provided.
- Tapping on the “login” button below, you will be redirected to your appropriate secured account dashboard.
FCI’s Patient Portal Account – Reset Password?
If you forgot your password or didn’t know what you’ve kept for the password, in such case, you don’t have access to your account. In such a case, you need to retrieve it with a few simple steps to use the portal further and its services.
Follow the given below steps to recover your account details:
- Go to FCI.MyHealthPatientPortal.com.
- Locate and select the link – Forgot Password?
- This will takes you to the password reset page.
- Enter your email address registered with your account.
- Click on RETRIEVE PASSWORD.
- Shortly, FCI will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
If you have forgotten your username or need other assistance, please contact FCI at 877-324-4483.
FCI’s Patient Portal makes it easy for patients to obtain helpful information from the go with their smartphones, anywhere, anytime. Login is easy; once you’re signed in, you can use the exclusive online feature.
If you have questions regarding Fertility Centers of Illinois Patient Portal guide, let us know by commenting below.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit Patientportals.info.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023