KRMC Patient Portal Guide
My KRMC is the official KRMC patient portal that allows you to electronically access your health records and other information about your care. Once enrolled in the My KRMC Health Portal, you can use it from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Kingman Regional Medical Center Patient Portal lets patients view upcoming appointments and request a prescription refill, medication lists, test results, and clinical notes at their convenience. They can also pay their online bills quickly.
My KRMC Patient Portal is convenient, accessible, and secure.
If you’re a patient at Kingman Regional Medical Center (KRMC), you can access various online resources through the login at www.mykrmchealthportal.azkrmc.org.
In this article, you will learn how to sign up or create an account on the KRMC patient portal, how to access the portal, what benefits the portal, and how to download the KRMC Patient Portal App online.
What is My KRMC Health Portal?
My KRMC Health Portal, accessible at www.mykrmchealthportal.azkrmc.org/, is a secure online platform that provides access to your health records and valuable information.
The patient portal offers patients several ways to access electronic medical records (EHR), view their medical history, fill prescriptions, find doctors, schedule appointments, send secure messages to their healthcare, etc.
The My KRMC Health Portal assists you in contacting your doctors, tracking your health and providing patient education and additional helpful content. You can also pay your online bills quickly.
This convenient portal lets you control your healthcare from any web-enabled device. You just need to enter your username and password to access information.
Benefits of using KRMC Patient Portal
My KRMC Health Portal is a convenient way to view your medical records and other information about your care. With the portal, you can perform the following mentioned task:
- View and print your lab results, allergy list, immunization records, medication, health issues, surgeries, and procedures
- View your upcoming appointments
- Health information and education that your health care provider recommends
- View and print your radiology and lab results
- Medication lists
- Allergies and immunizations
- Personal health information in your electronic health record (EHR)
- Request a prescription renewal through the secure message tool
- Summaries of your inpatient and outpatient visits
- Communicate with their healthcare providers
How do I sign up for My KRMC Health Portal Account?
To access My KRMC Health Portal, you can register yourself during your next visit to Kingman Regional Medical Center.
When you provide your email address with a secret question and answer to the registration representative, you will get an email to finish the enrollment process.
Once you go through those prompts, you will be directed to log into the patient portal.
Your invitation email will be valid for 90 days.
If you choose not to register on-site, you can complete self-enrollment online. You must know your Medical Record Number to finish your on-site registration.
Here’s what you need to do to finish your self-enrollment –
- First of all, go to mykrmchealthportal.azkrmc.org/
- Navigate and select “Create Account.”
- Please fill out your information to begin the enrollment process for the Kingman Regional Medical Center.
- This registration form requires you to enter your personal information, including
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your SSN
- Medical Record Number (MRN)
- Type the CAPTCHA.
- Click on Submit.
- That’s all; you’re now registered.
Your registration allows you to view your lab results, set up appointments, pay bills, fill prescriptions, and more!
How to log into KRMC Patient Portal Account?
If you wish to LOG IN to your My KRMC Health Portal account, please follow the guidelines below:
- First of all, visit the KRMC Patient Portal’s official website.
- This will takes you to the portal login official page.
- Enter the username of your patient account.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Click the “Sign In” button to enter the portal.
Once you’re on your account dashboard, you can easily use the portal to book an appointment, request a prescription refill, message your healthcare providers and even see test results and diagnoses.
KRMC Patient Portal Login – reset password?
If you wish to Reset your My KRMC Health Portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Visit the KRMC Patient Portal’s official website.
- On the landing login page, click on the link “Forgot Password?.”
- Enter the Email address and username of your patient account.
- Type the CAPTCHA.
- Tap on Submit.
- Sooner, they will send a link to reset your password to the email address associated with your account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
My KRMC Health Portal on your device
Access your secure KRMC Health account on any mobile or tablet device. Follow these simple steps:
- Download the “My KRMC Health” app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store.
- Install, and launch the app.
- Select “My KRMC Health” from the list of healthcare providers.
- Log in with your KRMC username and password.
- You must activate your account first if you do not have a My KRMC Health username or password.
In conclusion, KRMC Patient Portal is a convenient, secure way for patients to track medical records and appointments from anywhere.
Patients can also message their doctors, pay bills online, request prescription renewals, schedule appointments, and see test results and diagnoses.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit Patientportals.info.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023