LCMC Patient Portal Guide
The LCMC’s Patient Portal is an online platform that gives patients convenient 24-hour access to health information from anywhere, anytime, with an Internet connection.
The online tool portal allows patients to view their medical records, review lab results, request Rx refills, access appointments, reminders, and medications, communicate with doctors, and make online bill payments.
LCMC’s Patient Portal is available to all LCMC Health beneficiaries and is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
The following guide will share helpful information on accessing your LCMC Health patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is LCMC’s Patient Portal?
The LCMC Health patient portal is a secure and confidential way to interact with your health provider. The online tool offers a variety of resources, like receiving test results, renewing your prescriptions, emailing your provider, and so much more — all from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
You can access LCMC Patient Portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to manage your healthcare needs.
The online tool provides access to your personal health records and proactively enables you to manage your care anywhere, anytime.
LCMC Patient Portal Benefits
The LCMC Patient Portal is a secure online system created to help you manage your individual and family health care online. Using these online systems, you can:
- Review lab and test results
- View your current billing statements and pay your bill securely
- Schedule non-urgent appointments
- View selected radiology reports
- Immunization Records
- Request Rx refills
- View Medication History
- Communicate privately with physicians via messaging
- Review Your Last Visit
LCMC Patient Portal Sign Up
Need to sign up for an LCMC MyChart account? The process is easy.
Check the email address you provided on your visit for registration. You should receive a link in the activation email after scheduling an appointment. Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
The link is valid for 24 hours only. You can request another from your provider’s office if your link expires.
You also register for an online account by following the steps below –
- Visit the official website – patientportal.lcmchealth.org.
- Click the “Sign Up Now” button.
- Shortly, a new registration form will appear.
- Enter your activation code as it appears on your enrollment letter or After Visit Summary®. Your code is not case-sensitive.
- Also, enter the ZIP code and date of birth.
- You will also be prompted to answer personal identification questions to verify your identity.
- After successfully verifying your identity, choose a username and password for your account.
- Read and accept the portal’s terms and conditions.
- Submit your details.
- That’s all; you’re now registered.
How to Access Your LCMC Patient Portal Account?
All current patients with valid email addresses are eligible for the patient portal.
If you wish to Log in to your LCMC Patient Portal account, please go through the below steps:
- First of all, go to LCMC Patient Portal Webpage.
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- On the next page, enter the username of your patient account.
- Enter the password associated with your account.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to access your account.
After validating your account details, you will be taken to your account dashboard, where you can manage your medical records and other services from anywhere.
How to reset LCMC’s Patient Portal password?
If you wish to reset your LCMC Patient’s Portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Visit the LCMC Patient Portal Webpage.
- Click on the “Forgot password?” link.
- A new page opens that asks you to verify your account.
- Enter the username of your patient account.
- Also, enter the zip code and date of birth.
- Click on Next to proceed.
- Shortly, you will get a verification link on your registered email address.
- Follow the link to reset your password.
How to use LCMC Patient Portal App?
- Download the LCMC Patient Portal mobile app and launch it.
- Once done, create an account or sign in using your login details.
- Navigate through the app to see the features of the mobile app.
- If you wish, save your login details to make it easy to log in next time.
LCMC Patient Portal – Need Help
For assistance with your patient portal account, please call the Patient Portal Support Line at 866.662.6161.
For billing questions, contact LCMC Health customer service at [email protected] or call 504.702.4862.
For medical records requests, call the Health Information Management office at 844.324.6205.
To make an appointment, visit the Find a Provider or location search tool.
In conclusion, LCMC Patient Portal is a great way to manage your health and communicate with your doctor from anywhere. The user-friendly and secure portal offers a variety of features to help you stay on top of your health.
If you want to manage your health online, LCMC Health Patient Portal is an excellent option.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit Patientportals.info.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023