- 1 Lowell General Patient Portal Guide
- 2 What is Lowell General’s Patient Portal?
- 3 myTuftsMed Patient Portal Benefits
- 4 myTuftsMed Login Requirements
- 5 myTuftsMed Patient Portal Login Guideline
- 6 myTuftsMed Patient Portal – Forgot Password?
- 7 Creating a myTuftsMed Patient Portal Account
- 8 myTuftsMed App
- 9 Need additional help?
- 10 Conclusion
Lowell General Patient Portal Guide
As of April 2, 2022, Lowell General Hospital launched a new patient portal – myTuftsMed to improve the patients’ experience and enhance access to their health information. The new myTuftsMed Patient Portal allows patients to access their information in a single platform anytime, anywhere, from a desktop, laptop, phone, or tablet device.
myTuftsMed Portal is designed to help patients be more active partners in their health care – in a convenient way. It can help you participate in your healthcare and communicate with your care team. myTuftsMed enables you to pay your bills, view statements, request prescription renewals, and schedule appointments online.
Signing up for a Lowell General Hospital patient account is easy, and, in most cases, it takes only a few minutes.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing Lowell General’s patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is Lowell General’s Patient Portal?
myTuftsMed is a great portal designed and offered by Lowell General Hospital for patients and their relatives. Registered patients can log into the official portal, ecologin.mskcc.org check their health information by paying bills, viewing test results, messaging the provider, and requesting an appointment.
The myTuftsMed Patient Portal is created for Lowell General Hospital patients to log in and conveniently check all the necessary information. myTuftsMed patient portal is available 24 X 7 and accessed from any mobile device, laptop, or PC.
The easy-to-use Lowell General’s patient portal enables you to pay your bills, view statements, request prescription renewals, and schedule and/or reschedule appointments online.
myTuftsMed Patient Portal Benefits
myTuftsMed portal of Lowell General Hospital is a free and secure online home for your inpatient hospital health information. When you sign-up for the portal, you will be able to:
- Check the test results and clinical notes once they are available.
- Manage your bills.
- Receive notification of your report.
- Schedule appointments and find care
- Request an appointment and referrals.
- Check visit history information online
- Complete pre-visit tasks from home
- Refill your prescriptions.
- Update personal information.
- Exchange health-related messages with the health provider.
- Connect with a doctor no matter where you are
myTuftsMed Login Requirements
To successfully login into Lowell General’s Patient Portal, you need the following.
- Official website URL: www.mytuftsmed.org
- Valid Username and password
- Internet connection with good speed
- Personal computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
myTuftsMed Patient Portal Login Guideline
Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing the Lowell General Hospital patient portal –
- Visit the official myTuftsMed patient portal webpage – www.mytuftsmed.org.
- This will take you to the official login page.
- Enter the myTuftsMed Username in the field provided.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button to access your dashboard.
Once logged into the patient account, you can access electronic medical records (EHR), view your test results, pay your bill, message your provider, and request an appointment.
myTuftsMed Patient Portal – Forgot Password?
If you wish to reset your patient portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Go to www.mytuftsmed.org.
- Navigate and tap on the “Forgot password?“ link.
- This will take you to the password recovery page.
- Enter the myTuftsMed Username, date of birth, and zip code.
- Click on Submit.
- Shortly, they will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
Creating a myTuftsMed Patient Portal Account
If you want to start using Lowell General’s new patient portal, please call Lowell General Hospital and let them know. You can also follow the given below steps:
Step 1: On your next visit, tell the staff that you want to sign up and give us your email address and requested information. They will email you an invitation to sign up for the portal account.
Step 2: Follow the prompts steps, provided in the email invitation to sign up. You’ll also create a username and password. Then, follow the onscreen prompts to start using your account.
Step 3: Use the generated myTuftsMed username and password to log in so you can securely stay in touch with your doctor and care team and see your health information anytime.
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your healthcare information even when you are away from your computer using your iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
If you are currently using the patient portal to connect to hospitals on your computer, the myTuftsMed app expands smartphone access. Use your same login to access your patient portal account with your mobile device or tablet and control your health and well-being.
Need additional help?
- 855-422-7300 toll-free
- Monday-Friday between 7:00 am – 8:00 pm, and Saturday from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Or email at [email protected]
Lowell General Patient Portal is worth signing up for as patients get up-to-date medical records on the web anytime, anywhere. Patients can also look over their medical records, including diagnoses and test results, prescription refills, and even communicate with their healthcare providers.
We hope this article has been helpful to you.
Visit Patientportals.info for helpful guides and information on various patient portals.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023