- 1 Memorial Hermann Patient Portal Guide
- 2 What is Memorial Hermann Patient Portal?
- 3 Benefits of using the Memorial Hermann Patient Portal
- 4 Memorial Hermann Patient Portal Login Requirements
- 5 How to access Memorial Hermann Patient Portal?
- 6 Memorial Hermann Patient Portal – Reset Password?
- 7 Create a Memorial Hermann Patient Portal Account
- 8 Memorial Hermann Patient Portal App
- 9 Contact Memorial Hermann Medical Group
- 10 Conclusion
Memorial Hermann Patient Portal Guide
Managing your healthcare has never been easier. And to deal with it, Memorial Hermann Medical Group launched a patient portal; EverydayWell to improve the patients’ experience and enhance access to their health information.
The portal gives patients access to the care and services they need to stay on top of the health anytime, anywhere, from any device.
With the EverydayWell patient portal, you can manage your appointments, a medical record summary, find affiliated physicians and locations, view your lab and imaging results, pay select bills, access your Virtual Clinic appointment, and much more.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing your Memorial Hermann patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is Memorial Hermann Patient Portal?
Everyday Well – Memorial Hermann Patient Portal is a great portal designed and offered by Memorial Hermann Medical Group for patients and their families. Patients can log into the official portal, everydaywell.memorialhermann.org, and check their health information like viewing test results, paying bills, messaging the provider, and requesting an appointment.
Memorial Hermann Patient Portal is designed for patients to log in and conveniently check all the necessary information.
The patient portal is available 24 X 7 and accessed from any mobile device, laptop, or PC.
The patient portal is easy to use, enabling you to pay your bills, view statements, request prescription renewals, and schedule appointments online.
Benefits of using the Memorial Hermann Patient Portal
Memorial Hermann patient portal is a free and secure online home for your inpatient hospital health information. When you sign-up for the portal, you will be able to:
- Check the test results and clinical notes once they are available.
- Refill your prescriptions.
- Manage your bills.
- Check visit history information online
- Request an appointment and referrals.
- Receive notification of your report.
- Manage family members’ health records once you are authorized.
- Update personal information.
- Exchange health-related messages with the health provider.
Memorial Hermann Patient Portal Login Requirements
To successfully login into Memorial Hermann’s Patient Portal, you need the following.
- Official website URL: everydaywell.memorialhermann.org
- Valid Username and password
- Internet connection with good speed
- Personal computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
How to access Memorial Hermann Patient Portal?
If you’re a patient of Memorial Hermann Medical Group, you have access to their patient portal, which gives you 24/7 online access to your medical records.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing the Memorial Hermann patient portal –
- Visit the official Memorial Hermann patient portal webpage.
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- Enter the Email Address in the field provided.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button to access your dashboard.
From here, you can access electronic medical records (EHR), view your test results, pay your bill, message your provider, and request an appointment.
Memorial Hermann Patient Portal – Reset Password?
If you wish to reset your patient portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Go to Memorial Hermann patient portal webpage.
- Navigate and tap on the “Forgot password?” link.
- This will takes you to the Reset Password page.
- Enter the Email Address in the field provided.
- Click on Submit.
- Shortly, they will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
Create a Memorial Hermann Patient Portal Account
Any active Memorial Hermann Medical Group patient over 16 is eligible to register for and use the patient portal. If you are authorized, a family access account can be created that will allow you to access selected family members’ health information.
Here’s what to do to create a Memorial Hermann Patient Portal online account:
- Visit the Memorial Hermann patient portal webpage.
- Click on “Sign up Now.”
- This will takes you to the registration page.
- This registration form requires you to enter your personal information, including
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Click on Submit to complete the validation process.
- You will also be prompted to answer personal identification questions to verify your identity.
- Read and accept the portal’s terms and conditions.
- Submit your details.
You will receive a username and password from healthcare on your registered email address. You can be logged into your account and change the password accordingly.
Memorial Hermann Patient Portal App
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your healthcare information even when you are away from your computer using your iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
If you are currently using the patient portal to connect to hospitals on your computer, the Memorial Hermann patient portal app expands smartphone access.
Use your same login to access your patient portal account with your mobile device or tablet and control your health and well-being.
Contact Memorial Hermann Medical Group
Memorial Hermann Health System
929 Gessner Drive, Suite 2600
Houston, Texas 77024
For questions regarding your bill, please get in touch with the Customer Service Department at (713) 338-5502
Schedule an Appointment
- To schedule an appointment online, click here.
- To speak to a representative, call (713) 222-CARE.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023