MyInterMed Patient Portal Guide
The InterMed’s Patient Portal is a secured web portal that provides patients access to their medical records & health information. By accessing the portal, patients can pay bills online, request an appointment, refill a prescription and provide related health information.
The patient portal is available 24 X 7 and accessed from any mobile device, laptop or PC.
MyInterMed Patient Portal is easy to use, enabling you to pay your bills, view statements, request prescription renewals, and schedule appointments online.
Signing up for a MyInterMed Patient Portal account is easy, and, in most cases, it takes only a few minutes.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing your InterMed’s patient portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is MyInterMed Patient Portal?
The MyInterMed patient portal is an online platform that lets patients access their health records and valuable details. Besides managing medical records, patients can also view their medical history, schedule appointments, send secure messages to their healthcare, etc.
The Patient Portal of InterMed offers patients several methods to access electronic medical records (EHR), see test results and diagnoses, find doctors, request prescription refills, and communicate with their healthcare providers. And, of course, patients must log into their respective accounts at their official website – intermed.com/contact/myintermed-patient-portal/.
This convenient & secure portal lets you control your healthcare from any web-connected device.
Benefits of MyInterMed Patient Portal
InterMed’s Patient Portal is a secure online platform that gives patients convenient 24-hour access to health information from anywhere, anytime. Using these online systems, you can:
- Pay bills online
- Request and keep track of appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Access and view lab results
- Renew Medications
- Receive health reminders
- Check your medical record
- View your immunization history
- Checking your benefits and coverage
- View parts of your health records
- View and Download Visit Summaries
- Send & receive messages from your care team
Sign up for MyInterMed Patient Portal
To access InterMed’s patient portal, you must register for the patient portal to manage your healthcare online.
If you’ve provided an email address for your patient registration at any InterMed, you’ll receive an email invite link to finish your registration for the portal.
- Click the email link from the healthcare inviting you to join the portal.
- Complete the registration and set your password.
- Once the registration is complete, they will send you login details.
- Your invitation will expire after 30 days, so please register after you receive the email invitation.
Moreover, you can also register yourself for the portal through Online Self-Enrollment Method.
Self-enrollment is available for InterMed’s patients aged 18 or older without access to the patient portal.
Follow the steps below to register yourself on InterMed’s Patient Portal –
- Visit www.intermed.com/contact/myintermed-patient-portal/
- This will takes you to the official registration page.
- Navigate Sign-up: MyInterMed button and click on it.
- Shortly, a new registration form will appear.
- Agree with the portal’s privacy.
- Enter your first name, last name, email, and date of birth.
- Select the way you want to verify your identity.
- Select the “Submit” option after identity verification.
- That’s all, and you’re registered.
You will receive a username and password from healthcare on your registered email address. You can be logged into your account and change the password accordingly.
MyInterMed Patient Portal Login Guideline
If you’re a patient of InterMed, you have access to their patient portal, which gives you 24/7 online access to your medical records.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to accessing InterMed’s patient portal –
- Visit the official InterMed patient portal webpage.
- Navigate to the “Log in MyInterMed” button and click on it.
- Enter the username assigned to you.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your dashboard.
From here, you can access electronic medical records (EHR), view test results and diagnoses, request prescription refills, and communicate with their healthcare providers.
MyInterMed Patient Portal – Forgot Password?
If you wish to Reset your patient portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Visit the official InterMed patient portal webpage.
- Navigate to the “Username Recovery or Password Reset” button and click on it.
- This will takes you to the Reset Password page.
- Enter the first name, last name and date of birth.
- Click on Submit.
- Shortly, they will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
Need help with MyInterMed Portal?
If you need help with your login, contact the help desk at (207) 774-5816, Option 4, to speak with a Patient Services Representative.
New patient line: Please call the new patient line at (207) 523-8555.
Refill request: (207) 774-5816 Option 2 to request a refill.
For billing questions, call (207) 828-0361.
InterMed privacy hotline: (207) 523-3957.
In conclusion, the MyInterMed patient portal is a secure, web-based program that allows patients to communicate directly with the care team about non-urgent matters at their convenience. It directly connects patients to portions of the electronic medical record used by their physician.
We hope this article has been helpful to you.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit Patientportals.info.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023