- 1 NMC Patient Portal – Healthcare at your Fingertips
- 2 What is NMC Health Patient Portal?
- 3 Benefits of the NMC Patient Portal
- 4 How do I sign up for NMC Patient Portal Account?
- 5 How to log into NMC Health Patient Portal Account?
- 6 NMC Patient Portal Login – reset password?
- 7 NMC Patient Portal on Your Mobile Devices
- 8 Conclusion
NMC Patient Portal – Healthcare at your Fingertips
The NMC Health Patient Portal is the place where you can manage your health care outside the traditional office visit. The user-friendly and secure portal provides a convenient way to access medical records and various features from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.
NMC Health Patient Portal is dedicated to patients’ healthcare that lets patients view & updates their health records online. Here, patients can access their patient accounts using valid login credentials generated while registering.
If you want to manage your health online, NMC Health Patient Portal is an excellent option.
This article will help you create an account on NMC Patient Portal, how to use it, what features it offers, and how to use the NMC Health Patient Portal App on your mobile device.
What is NMC Health Patient Portal?
NMC Health Patient Portal is an online website that offers personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical record. It enables you to manage and receive information about your health securely with the help of the internet.
NMC Patient Portal, accessible at patientportal.mynmchealth.org/, is a secure online platform that provides access to your health records and valuable information.
The portal offers patients several ways to access electronic medical records (EHR), view their medical history, fill prescriptions, find doctors, schedule appointments, send secure messages to their healthcare, etc.
This convenient portal lets you control your healthcare from any web-enabled device.
Benefits of the NMC Patient Portal
The NMC Health patient portal offers personalized and secure online access to your medical records and manages and receives information about your health.
With the patient portal, you can:
- View and print your lab results, allergy list, immunization records, medication, health issues, surgeries, and procedures
- View and pay current hospital bills.
- Request and schedule medical appointments (where applicable)
- Health information and education that your health care provider recommends
- View and print your radiology and lab results
- Medication lists
- Allergies and immunizations
- Personal health information in your electronic health record (EHR)
- Request a prescription renewal through the secure message tool
- Summaries of your inpatient and outpatient visits
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team
- And more!
How do I sign up for NMC Patient Portal Account?
To access the patient portal, you can register yourself during your next visit to NMC Health.
When you provide your email address with a secret question and answer to the registration representative, you will get an email to finish the enrollment process.
Once you go through those prompts, you will be directed to log into the patient portal.
Your invitation email will be valid for 90 days.
If you choose not to register on-site, you can complete self-enrollment online. You must know your Medical Record Number to finish your on-site registration.
Here’s what you need to do to finish your self-enrollment –
- First of all, go to patientportal.mynmchealth.org.
- Navigate and select “Create Account.”
- Please fill out your information to begin the enrollment process for NMC Health.
- This registration form requires you to enter your personal information, including
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your SSN
- Medical Record Number (MRN)
- Type the CAPTCHA.
- Click on Submit.
- That’s all; you’re now registered.
Your registration allows you to view your lab results, set up appointments, pay bills, fill prescriptions, and more!
Who can register?
If you’re an NMC Health patient at one of the affiliated clinics and are 18 or older, you can register online for NMC Health Patient Portal.
Parents also can register their children who are younger than 13.
How to log into NMC Health Patient Portal Account?
If you wish to LOG IN to your NMC Health Patient Portal account, please follow the guidelines below:
- First of all, go to the NMC patient portal website – patientportal.mynmchealth.org.
- This will takes you to the portal login official page.
- Enter the username of your patient account.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Click the “Sign In” button to enter the portal.
Once you’re on your account dashboard, you can easily use the portal to book an appointment, request a prescription refill, message your healthcare providers and even see test results and diagnoses.
NMC Patient Portal Login – reset password?
If you wish to Reset your NMC Health patient portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- Visit the NMC patient portal website – patientportal.mynmchealth.org.
- On the landing login page, click on the link “Forgot Password?”
- Enter the Email address and username of your patient account.
- Type the CAPTCHA.
- Tap on Reset Password.
- Sooner, they will send a link to reset your password to the email address associated with your account.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
NMC Patient Portal on Your Mobile Devices
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your healthcare information even when you are away from your computer using your iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
If you are currently using the patient portal to connect to hospitals on your computer, the NMC patient portal app expands smartphone access.
Use your same login to access your patient portal account with your mobile device or tablet and control your health and well-being.
In conclusion, NMC Patient Portal is a convenient, secure way for patients to track medical records and appointments from anywhere. Patients can also message their doctors, pay bills online, request prescription renewals, schedule appointments, and see test results and diagnoses.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit Patientportals.info.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023