- 1 Ochsner Patient Portal Guide
- 2 What is My Ochsner Patient Portal?
- 3 Benefits of the Ochsner Patient Portal
- 4 How do I set up an account on MyOchsner Patient Portal?
- 5 How to log into Ochsner Patient Portal Account?
- 6 My Ochsner Patient Portal Login – Forgot Password?
- 7 Ochsner Patient Portal on Your Mobile Devices
- 8 Conclusion
Ochsner Patient Portal Guide
MyOchsner Patient Portal is the place where you can manage your health care outside the traditional office visit. The user-friendly and secure portal provides a convenient way to access medical records and various features from the comfort and privacy of your home or office.
Ochsner Patient Portal is dedicated to patients’ healthcare that lets patients view & updates their health records online. Here, patients can access their patient accounts using valid login credentials generated while registering.
If you are looking for a way to manage your health online, MyOchsner Patient Portal is an excellent option.
This article will help you create an account on My Ochsner Patient Portal, how to use the portal, what features it offers, and how to use the Ochsner Health Patient Portal App on your mobile device.
What is My Ochsner Patient Portal?
MyOchsner Patient Portal is an online website that offers personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical record. It enables you to manage and receive information about your health securely with the help of the internet.
My Ochsner Patient Portal, accessible at www.my.ochsner.org, is a secure online platform that provides access to your health records and valuable information.
The portal offers patients several ways to access electronic medical records (EHR), view their medical history, fill prescriptions, find doctors, schedule appointments, send secure messages to their healthcare, etc.
This convenient portal lets you control your healthcare from any web-enabled device.
Benefits of the Ochsner Patient Portal
MyOchsner patient portal offers personalized and secure online access to your medical records and manage and receives information about your health.
With MyOchsner, you can:
- Request and schedule medical appointments (where applicable)
- View and pay current hospital bills.
- View your health summary after each visit
- Request prescription renewals/refills
- View lab and radiology test results.
- View test results (labs and radiology)
- Know your allergies & conditions.
- Access trusted health information resources
- Update your personal information.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team
- And more!
How do I set up an account on MyOchsner Patient Portal?
If you don’t have an online account with the portal, you need to create a new one and get your login details.
Ochsner Health requires patients at least 18 years of age to have a patient portal account.
To complete your self-sign-up, visit my.ochsner.org, select the “Sign up now” link and complete the required fields.
The next time you visit one of Ochsner Health’s offices, they will send you an instant activation email with a unique link to set up your MyOchsner Patient Portal account. Once the link is selected, you will be asked to confirm your date of birth and complete your account set up.
We encourage you to log in as soon as it arrives to ensure that your portal is ready when you need it! You have 90 days to log in to the Ochsner Health Patient Portal using the username and Password sent to your Email.
Via Activation Code
You may have received an activation code with your after-visit summary. After that, visit my.ochsner.org and select the “Sign up now” button to activate your account using the code. On the next page, you’ll be prompted to enter your code and verify your date of birth. Once verified, you will be able to complete your account set up.
How to log into Ochsner Patient Portal Account?
If you wish to LOG IN to your MyOchsner Patient Portal account, please follow the guidelines below:
- First of all, go to the Ochsner Health Patient Portal website – my.ochsner.org.
- This will takes you to the portal login official page.
- Enter the MyOchsner username of your account.
- Enter the Password in the field provided.
- Tapping on the “login” button below, you will be redirected to your appropriate secured MyOchsner Patient Portal Account dashboard.
My Ochsner Patient Portal Login – Forgot Password?
- Visit the Ochsner Health Patient Portal website – my.ochsner.org.
- This will takes you to the portal login official page.
- Click on the link – Forgot password?.
- Enter the Email and user name of your patient account.
- Click on Reset Password.
- Shortly, Ochsner Health will send you a link to reset your password.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account details.
Ochsner Patient Portal on Your Mobile Devices
Download the “MyOchsner” app for a better experience on mobile devices. If you use the MyOchsner app, you will receive notifications about your health record, upcoming appointments, and other important information directly to your mobile device.
If you choose to use the app, go to the app store on your mobile device, search for “MyOchsner,” and download it for free.
In conclusion, My Ochsner Patient Portal is a convenient, secure way for patients to track medical records and appointments from anywhere. Patients can also message their doctors, pay bills online, request prescription renewals, schedule appointments, and see test results and diagnoses.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit Patientportals.info.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023