- 1 OrthoCarolina Patient Portal – Access your Account
- 2 What is OrthoCarolina MyChart?
- 3 How do I get started with OrthoCarolina Patient Portal?
- 4 How to log into the OrthoCarolina Patient Portal account?
- 5 What if I forgot my password of the patient account?
- 6 Benefits of OrthoCarolina MyChart Account
- 7 OrthoCarolina MyChart on your device
- 8 Conclusion
OrthoCarolina Patient Portal – Access your Account
OrthoCarolina MyChart is a personalized and confidential OrthoCarolina patient portal that allows you to access your health information – anytime, anywhere. The portal is secure, easy to use, and available 24/7.
OrthoCarolina Patient Portal provides a view into your electronic medical record (EMR) to promote communication with your healthcare providers. With OrthoCarolina MyChart, you have control with instant access to appointment scheduling, bill pay, immunization history, advance care planning documents, and so much more.
This convenient web-based program allows patients to message their doctor or nurse, request prescriptions, view lab results, schedule appointments, and pay bills online.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing your OrthoCarolina mychart portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is OrthoCarolina MyChart?
OrthoCarolina has been leading independent academic orthopedics practices serving the Southeast since 1922.
To enhance patients’ health and experience, healthcare offers a secure and confidential gateway in the form of OrthoCarolina MyChart.
This convenient web-based program makes sharing your medical information with family and friends easy. The portal lets the patients keep track of their medical records and medications, request test results & prescription refills, etc., to promote communication with their healthcare providers.
You can access the OrthoCarolina MyChart 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to manage your healthcare needs.
How do I get started with OrthoCarolina Patient Portal?
Need to sign up for an OrthoCarolina MyChart account? The process is easy.
Check the email address you provided on your visit for registration. You should receive a link in the activation email after scheduling an appointment. Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
The link is valid for 24 hours only. You can request another from your provider’s office if your link expires.
You also register for an online account by following the steps below –
- Visit the official website – OrthoCarolina MyChart.
- Click the “Sign Up Now” button.
- Shortly, a new registration form will appear.
- Enter your activation code as it appears on your enrollment letter or after visit summary.
- Provide the personal information, including your Social Security number, to verify your identity.
- Click on Next
- You will also be prompted to answer personal identification questions to verify your identity.
- Read and accept the portal’s terms and conditions.
- Submit your details.
That’s all; you’re now registered.
How to log into the OrthoCarolina Patient Portal account?
Go through the below steps to access your online patient portal account:
- Go to OrthoCarolina MyChart.
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- On the next page, enter the MyChart username of your patient account.
- Next, provide the password associated with your account.
- Finally, click the “Sign In” button to access your account.
Once you’re on your account dashboard, you can easily use the portal to book an appointment, request a prescription refill, message your healthcare providers and even see test results and diagnoses.
What if I forgot my password of the patient account?
If you forgot your password or didn’t know what you’ve kept for the password, in such case, you don’t have access to your account. In such a case, you need to retrieve it with a few simple steps to use the portal further and its services.
If you’d so, don’t get panic and go through the following steps to recover your account details:
- Visit the patient portal at OrthoCarolina MyChart.
- Navigate and tap on Forgot password? link.
- This will takes you to the password reset page.
- Enter the MyChart username of your patient account.
- Click on the Next button
- Shortly, you will get a message notifying you that a password reset link has been sent to the email address on file.
- To reset your password, select the link in your email.
- Follow the link to reset your password.
Benefits of OrthoCarolina MyChart Account
Once logged into your patient account, the convenient web-based program allows patients to perform the following task:
- View your child’s lab results
- Review medications and allergies
- 24 x 7 x 365 access to appointment and billing information
- Request a copy of your child’s medical record
- View appointment dates
- Request a copy of your child’s immunization record
- View and download your health record, including demographics, allergies, test results, and more
- Send and receive messages from your provider
- Request prescription refills
- View a summary of your recent visits
- Ask a question about your bill
- Schedule or cancel appointments
- Consult with doctors using secure online messaging.
OrthoCarolina MyChart on your device
Yes, now you can use the patient portal on your device.
Once a parent/guardian has been granted access to their OrthoCarolina MyChart account, they can download the app on any mobile device in the Apple store or Google Play.
Once downloaded, sign in with your OrthoCarolina MyChart account username and password and select OrthoCarolina for convenient access to your health information online.
If you wish, save your login details to make it easy to log in next time.
OrthoCarolina MyChart patient portal is a personalized and confidential patient portal of OrthoCarolina health, allowing you to access your health information – anytime, anywhere.
Login is easy; once you’re signed in, you can use the exclusive online feature. This convenient web-based program allows patients to message their doctor or nurse, request prescriptions, view lab results, schedule appointments, and pay bills online.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit Patientportals.info.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023