- 1 Penn State Patient Portal Guide
- 2 What is My Penn State Health Patient Portal?
- 3 Penn State Patient Portal Sign Up
- 4 How to perform Penn State Patient Portal Login?
- 5 How to reset Penn State Patient Portal password?
- 6 What Features Are Available in Penn State Patient Portal?
- 7 Penn State Patient Portal App
- 8 My Penn State Health Patient Portal – Need Help?
- 9 Conclusion
Penn State Patient Portal Guide
My Penn State Health (Penn State Patient Portal) is a secure online platform that gives you convenient 24-hour access to your health information and medical records, called an electronic health record or EHR, from anywhere with an internet connection.
Using My Penn State Health patient portal, you can send secure messages to the provider, view their test results, refill requests, schedule an appointment – and more in one place.
The portal is easy to use, makes managing your health simple, and makes sharing your medical information with family and friends easy.
This article will provide helpful information on accessing your Penn State Patient Portal, registering, and retrieving your account.
What is My Penn State Health Patient Portal?
My Penn State Health is a secure website where you can conveniently manage your health care information related to your visits with Penn State Health providers.
Penn State patient portal has many enhanced features to assist you with your medical communication needs. The portal is easy to use and makes managing your health simple.
Penn State Health patient portal makes sharing your medical information with family and friends easy.
You can send a secure message to your provider, view your test results, refill requests, and more! You can also check on, reschedule, or cancel upcoming appointments without picking up the phone.
Penn State Patient Portal Sign Up
If you’re a patient of Penn State Health and 18 years or older, you can easily enroll in Penn State Patient Portals.
You can create your account online using the Self-Enroll process. Or you may sign up with the office staff during any visit to the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center or one of our Medical Group locations.
Access these features using these easy steps:
- Visit the Self-Enroll page.
- Enter your legal First Name and Last Name.
- Enter your Date of Birth (must be 14 or older).
- Self-enrollment is only available for patients 14 years or older.
- Enter your Medical Record Number (MRN).
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Check the box I’m not a robot. You may also be asked to verify you are not a robot by selecting pictures.
- Click Next.
- Tap on Identity verification and confirm that YOU are the patient.
- Finally, click on Create Your Account.
How to perform Penn State Patient Portal Login?
To log in to the Penn State Patient Portal, follow these steps:
- Go to My Penn State Health Page.
- This will takes you to the official portal login page.
- Enter your “Email address or user name” in the first empty box.
- Provide the “Password” associated with your account.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to enter the portal.
Once you’ve logged in, you’ll be able to view your medical records, including test results, prescription refills, medications, and more. You can also request appointments and message your doctor through the portal.
How to reset Penn State Patient Portal password?
Can’t remember your password? if you’d so, don’t worry!
Here’s a step-by-step guide to resetting your password –
- Go to My Penn State Health Page.
- On the patient portal LOGIN webpage, tap the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter your sign-in email address or user name and complete the validation process.
- Type the CAPTCHA.
- Click on the Next
- Meanwhile, they will send a verification link to your registered email address.
- Follow the link to reset your password.
What Features Are Available in Penn State Patient Portal?
My Penn State Health patient portal allows patients to manage their health information all from the convenience of their personal computer or mobile device. Other features available to patients include:
- Online bill pay anytime, anywhere
- Schedule appointments and message your provider
- Check test results and diagnoses
- Request prescription refills
- Discharge diagnosis, instructions, and medications
- Access electronic medical records (EHR)
- View parts of your health records
- Checking your benefits and coverage
- Downloading or completing intake forms
- Access Penn State on the go with the app
- Communicate with the provider through messaging
Penn State Patient Portal App
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your healthcare information even when you are away from your computer using your iPad, iPhone, and Android device.
If you are currently using the patient portal to connect to hospitals on your computer, the Penn State patient portal app expands smartphone access.
Use your same login to access your patient portal account with your mobile device or tablet and control your health and well-being.
My Penn State Health Patient Portal – Need Help?
If you have any question, please reach them via –
- Hampden Medical Center – 717-981-9000
- Holy Spirit Medical Center – 717-763-2100
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center – 800-243-1455
- Penn State Health Children’s Hospital – 800-243-1455
- St. Joseph Medical Center – 610-378-2000
In conclusion, Penn State Patient Portal is a convenient, secure way for patients to track medical records and appointments from anywhere.
Patients can also message their doctors, request prescription refills, schedule appointments, and send secure messages to their healthcare.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit Patientportals.info.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023