- 1 Shady Grove Patient Portal Guide
- 2 What is Shady Grove’s Patient Portal?
- 3 Shady Grove Patient Portal Features
- 4 Shady Grove Patient Portal Login Requirements
- 5 How to access Shady Grove Patient Portal?
- 6 How to reset Shady Grove Patient Portal Password?
- 7 Signing up for Shady Grove Fertility patient portal
- 8 Schedule an patient appointment
- 9 Conclusion
Shady Grove Patient Portal Guide
Shady Grove Fertility is committed to providing patients with the highest quality care. And for it, they have developed a patient portal that allows patients to access their medical records, bills, schedule appointments, and communicate with the provider.
The portal is secure, confidential, and easy for patients to access their medical records.
Shady Grove patient portal helps patients to keep track of medical history, allowing reviewing details of health records and medical history and exchanging health-related messages with your doctor.
Registered users can access this patient portal 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to manage their healthcare needs.
Here you’ll find information on accessing your Shady Grove’s patient portal for either hospital or doctor office visits.
What is Shady Grove’s Patient Portal?
Shady Grove Fertility patient portal is a secure online portal that lets patients access their health records and valuable details. Besides handling medical records, patients can also view their medical history, schedule appointments, request a prescription, send secure messages to their healthcare, etc.
The Patient Portal of Shady Grove Fertility offers patients several methods to access electronic medical records (EHR), find doctors, see test results and diagnoses, and communicate with their healthcare providers.
This convenient & secure portal lets you control your healthcare from any web-connected device.
Shady Grove Patient Portal Features
The Shady Grove patient portal is a secure online tool that keeps you in charge of your health and connected and engaged with your physician and care team. Using this convenient platform, you can:
- View electronic medical records, lab results, medications, immunizations, and allergies at any time
- Pay your bill online
- Request prescription refills
- View upcoming and past physician office appointments
- Update profile and contact information
- View and download a summary of your visit and patient education materials
- Send a secure message to your Shady Grove Provider
- View parts of your health records
Shady Grove Patient Portal Login Requirements
Before moving to the login process, look at what things you need to access the portal.
- Shady Grove Patient Portal Login web address.
- Valid email address/username and password.
- Internet browser, compatible with the patient portal official site.
- Laptop, PC, Smartphone, or Tablet with a reliable internet connection.
How to access Shady Grove Patient Portal?
If you are a patient of Shady Grove Fertility, you can access your medical records online through Shady Grove Patient Portal.
To log in to the patient portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the Shady Grove Patient Portal’s website.
- This will takes you to the official login page.
- Enter the Username of your patient account.
- Provide the Password associated with your account.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to enter the portal.
Once you’re on your account dashboard, you can easily use the portal to pay your bills online, find doctors, renew medications, see test results (including STD, HIV, micro, & drug testing), and communicate with healthcare providers.
How to reset Shady Grove Patient Portal Password?
If you wish to reset your patient portal login password, please go through the below steps:
- First of all, visit the Shady Grove Patient Portal’s website.
- Click the “forgot password” link found below the username and password fields.
- Enter your Email address of your patient account.
- Click on Submit to proceed.
- Shortly, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- If you did not receive this email, check your spam, junk, and All Mail (gmail) folders. We have found the email often is there.
- Follow the prompts to reset your password
Forgot your username?
If you need to remember your username, the portal will also allow you to use the email address associated with your account as your username.
If you are experiencing an issue outside of those outlined above, call your local office or nurse/clinical team for more assistance.
|If you have forgotten your username or need other assistance, please contact SHADY GROVE FERTILITY at 866-405-9955.|
Signing up for Shady Grove Fertility patient portal
To sign up for a portal for your hospital visits, go to any registration desk in your local Shady Grove Fertility center. After providing your basic information, you will receive an email with an activation link. Follow the prompts to complete the sign-up process.
You can also enroll for the portal through Self-enrollment, available for patients aged 18 or older without access to the portal.
Follow these steps to sign up for a new account-
- Visit the Shady Grove Patient Portal’s website.
- Navigate and tap on the link “REGISTER”.
- Shortly, a new registration form will appear.
- Enter your Patient Number and Date of Birth so they can validate your account.
- You should have received you patient number after your first visit. If you do not have your patient number, call your local office.
It only takes a few minutes and four simple steps to set up your patient portal, available anytime, 24 hours a day, from your computer, tablet or mobile device!
Schedule an patient appointment
If you are looking to schedule a new patient appointment, call at 888-761-1967 or click here.
Shady Grove Patient Portal makes it easy for patients to obtain helpful information from the go with their smartphones, anywhere, anytime. Login is easy; once you’re signed in, you can use the exclusive online feature.
Patients can access the portal and get access to services at their fingertips, like making bill payments, scheduling appointments, sending secure messages, and reminders of appointments and fees.
If you have questions regarding our guide, let us know by commenting below.
For more helpful guides and information on various patient portals, visit Patientportals.info.
- Crouse Patient Portal – Access your Account - January 23, 2023
- Floyd Medical Center Patient Portal - January 21, 2023
- McLeod Patient Portal - January 21, 2023